QA Engineer Full Time
Blonde provides ingenious digital solutions to complex commercial problems. We use code, content, conversation and creativity to great effect. We work with great clients like Royal Mail, IRN-BRU, Skyscanner, Open University, ScotRail, Cutty Sark Whisky, Nando's and Maxxium.
Blonde are looking for a QA engineer to join our team in Edinburgh. The QA Engineer will work closely with the Technical and Client Services teams to define and manage the testing and QA process across multiple web and mobile projects. Enthusiasm, attention to detail and drive to bring constant improvement are essential skills for this role.
- Experience in cross browser testing
- Generate detailed test strategies
- Author test cases documents
- Ensure test cases and scripts have full coverage of all client requirements
- Manage test executions
- Provide work estimates and negotiate schedules
- Ensure test coverage for non-functional requirements
- Experience with automated testing tools like Selenium or Cucumber and developing automated functional tests
- Understanding of software testing methodologies
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with a broad range of browser based debugging and testing tools
- Eager to learn new technologies and tools
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is a plus
- Experience with Continuous Delivery
How to apply
If you are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative solutions, send your CV and examples of your work to email@example.com. No agencies, please.
Blonde86 Commercial Quay
0131 242 0005
Contact: HR - firstname.lastname@example.org
Something not quite right? Spotted an error? Send us a tweet and we'll fix it straight away.