Mobile Applications Developer Full Time
We are currently looking for an experienced multiplatform mobile developer to join our growing start-up team in the exciting positioning and navigation technology field with prospects of developing applications/services for some of the elite companies in the world.
Working as a key member of a dynamic mobile application design and development team you will be responsible for end to end development of mobile applications and services on Android and other OS platforms such as iOS and other Linux variants.
This is a challenging role that requires experience/knowledge and working with multiple platforms as well as working with different layers of an operating system. Hence the role will also provide significant exposure and experience in Mobile systems programming. The current role's requirement is at our Edinburgh, UK office. The selected candidate will be rewarded with competitive salary and other benefits.
To qualify for this role, you should have following skills and experience.
- Strong development experience in Java and Java technologies J2ME and Object Oriented programming.
- Experience in Android applications/services/system programming using various APIs, system libraries and familiarity with the latest OS versions.
- Experience in developing mobile applications and libraries for other Linux based platforms.
- Experience with IDEs such as Eclipse/Xcode etc.
- Experience in GUI, Design and effects.
- Experience in complete application development life cycle.
- Database experience in either of these technologies: Oracle, SQL, JDBC/ORM.
- Ability to generate good quality technical documentation and work to the standards.
- Experience in C/C++ or its variants.
- Experience in developing location based applications and using maps APIs.
- Comfortable with version control systems such as CSV, GIT etc.
- Previous experience in conducting test plan and generating unit testing reports.
- Some knowledge of Client - Server Network protocols is a plus.
- Previous experience in Connectivity such as WLAN and Bluetooth.
How to apply
So if you think you are a good fit send us your CV and a cover letter telling us why you would make a difference to email@example.com.
SensewhereUnit 2 Block B, Kittle Yards
0131 629 5452
Contact: HR - firstname.lastname@example.org
Something not quite right? Spotted an error? Send us a tweet and we'll fix it straight away.