Front-end Developer Full Time
Blonde provides ingenious digital solutions to complex commercial problems. We use code, content, conversation and creativity to great effect. We work with great clients like Royal Mail, IRN-BRU, Skyscanner, Open University, ScotRail, Cutty Sark Whisky, Nando's and Maxxium.
We are looking for developers to join our team in Edinburgh. Our main technology is PHP (Drupal and Symfony) but we also work with NodeJS, MongoDB and other technologies and frameworks.
The Front-end Developer will be responsible for accurately recreating the look and feel of the designs given to them by the creative team. They will need to communicate well with the web developers to integrate their work with the back-end solutions. Again, enthusiasm, attention to detail and drive to learn are essential skills for this role.
- 2+ years hands on front-end development experience utilising content management systems.
- Solid HTML5, CSS3 with a strong grasp of front-end development for mobile
- CMS (preferably Drupal 7) or PHP frameworks such as Symfony, CakePHP, Zend, or CodeIgniter
- Strong interest in emerging front end technologies
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Understanding of Accessibility
- Front-end technologies including Boilerplate, Modernizr, SASS and Angular.js
- Agency experience/ working with visual & UX designers
How to apply
If you are inspired by technology and have a passion for creating innovative solutions, send your CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No agencies, please.
Blonde86 Commercial Quay
0131 242 0005
Contact: HR - email@example.com
Something not quite right? Spotted an error? Send us a tweet and we'll fix it straight away.