Digital Project Manager Full Time
Realise is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our established and growing PM team in Edinburgh. On a permanent basis.
You will have experience of successfully managing and delivering multiple complex client projects to a consistently high standard - cost, time and quality. You'll need to demonstrate a broad knowledge of all aspects of digital project delivery, Content Management Systems in particular, with a strong commercial awareness and will support business development efforts.
Get in touch if this sounds like you:
- Design and manage project plans in Microsoft Project
- Set up, control and report on project budgets
- Lead and manage effective cross discipline project teams
- Resource planning and scheduling
- Problem solving and crisis management
- Interpret and manage client requests and change requests
- Production of all project documentation and controls e.g. meeting minutes, change requests, risk & issue logs, etc.
- Organise project artefacts through appropriate system (e.g. Basecamp)
- Regular project communications including weekly reporting, face to face meetings and structured updates
- Manage UAT using issue tracking software (e.g. Fogbugz)
- Effective risk management
- Ensure client confidence and satisfaction is high at all stages of a project
- Manage 3rd parties
- Run and document internal and external project wash-up meetings
To do well at Realise you're likely to have the following qualities:
- Polished and professional - you're super smooth and unflappable
- Frighteningly organised - you love 'to do lists' and spinning plates
- Solver of problems - can you fix it? Yes you can!
- Swimmer not a sinker - you like being thrown in at the deep end
- Attention to detail - nothing goes out of the door unless it's perfect
- Motivating and inspiring - your team want to be like you one day
- Digital native - your friends call you a geek and you probably love gadgets
- Worker - willing to roll up your sleeves when it's needed
- Talented communicator - through every medium
- Committed and passionate - about your job and the success of Realise
- Thick skin, soft heart - you care immensely but don't take things too personally
- Like to laugh - a sense of humour helps!
How to apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Realise142 Commercial Street
0131 476 6000
Contact: Craig Hamnett - firstname.lastname@example.org
Something not quite right? Spotted an error? Send us a tweet and we'll fix it straight away.